This is an exclusive private tour including Chichen-Itza, Coba, cenote Ik-Kil, Tequila Production & Valladolid visit. Enjoy a unique opportunity to visit major tourist attraction in one tour: see one of the new wonders of the world – Chichen-Itza, swim in the crystal waters of one of the most beautiful cenotes in the area – Ik-Kil, climb the tallest pyramid in Mayan Peninsula and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view in Coba.
This exclusive tour includes:
• Visit to one of the ancient cities that do not require special presentation, “Chichen-Itza”. Here you will get acquainted with the history of the city and Indian tribes, see the legendary pyramid of Kukulkan, the temple of Warriors, the sacrificial well, the astronomical Observatory, also known as “Karakol”, a field for ritual ball game “Pok-TA-Pok” and many other impressive buildings, fraught with the secrets of history, myths and legends;
• Swim in the crystal-clear waters of the mineral karst lake (cenote) IK-Kil, which is familiar to travelers for it´s incredible beauty and the “Avatar”´s movie like scenery;
• A pedicab riding through the jungle, exploring the lost Mayan City Coba and climbing the highest pyramid of the Peninsula (42 m)!
• Visit to the colonial city of Valladolid;
• Get acquainted with the process of making tequila (with tasting, of course) at the real funcional private tequila factory!
You will be taken back to your hotel in Cancun at around 7pm.
Planning your trip to Mexico and have questions, want to get personal quotation or leave us a review? In any case we would love to chat with you!. firstname.lastname@example.org